Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Slapsgiving everyone!

 

I woke up this morning hoping that it would snow today, but truth is: I'm wearing a sleeveless top.  It's crazy to think that this year is the first time I'm hosting a Thanksgiving dinner and I'm very excited about it. I usually fly back to Europe to spend time with my family.
A special thought to my friend Rick in Germany: it's probably his first Thanksgiving away from home. We'll toast to you today!

This year, I'm thankful for having a caring family, fun friends, a smart-cute-funny-talented husband and great projects to work on. What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for great friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the thought AND the toast! And, yes, this was my first Thanksgiving away from my lovely New York and my lovely friends! BUT, I have to say, the turkey I made here turned out quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Spread the word

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails