Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jose Esteves


Life Is Short, Do It Now!

That's the name of the business Jose Esteves created to sell his amazing lighting collection. How appropriate in these times. What I like so much about his work is the nostalgic element of each piece, yet his aesthetic is modern and elegant. The rumor says that he is coming to New York beginning of May for his "Re-born Exhibition" inspired by nature. You can be sure I will be there for the opening and find out all the details for you. Maybe I'll ask an autograph while I'm at it...
The sad news for us in the U.S. is that his collection is sold exclusively at Intérieurs, (lucky new yorkers...) The good news is my secret agent in France a.k.a. Chloé has given me his contact information...

José Esteves
Société LISDIN

25, rue de la bourssardière - 61130 Igé
Tél./Fax : 02 33 83 87 29

Again, no need to thank me, I'm here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the word

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails