Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mermaid Audrey


Recession 2009 is hitting me big time...
so I've decided to exercise more and go swimming at lunch time everyday and relax. I go to one of New York's recreation centers. It's perfect for me: it's recession proof with a $75 year fee, and a 10 minute walk from home and work. My good friend Audrey decided to join me in this "body makeover" before the summer. I was thrilled to have a friend joining me, thrilled... until she appeared with her Halle Berry look at the pool. While I'm wearing a $50 Speedo, she's wearing a magnificent white Eres bikini. She has this long brown hair and looks like a mermaid when she swims. Sometimes, in between two laps, I have the secret hope she's going to start a synchro show. It hasn't happened yet but I'm hoping. Now, in defense of my Speedo, I have to say that I am much faster than Audrey when it comes to laps and I wonder who will look in best shape coming June 21st.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go with you! I'll try to join next week.
    Promised, I'll wear a speedo too!! Maybe we could try out a speedo-synchro show??

    ReplyDelete

Spread the word

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails