Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tamar Mogendorff

From my good friend Chloé

My good friend Chloé has this unbelievable and natural good taste... and she's sharp. There is no room for error with her. Planning on getting married or decorating your (new) apartment, if you're brave enough and ready to hear that your taste sucks, she's your girl.
So this is the link she sent me this morning, Tamar Mogendorff: amazing dolls. You would be tempted to think this is for kids, well... I think that would be "donner de la confiture aux cochons" like the Frenchs say. Just get these dolls for yourself, you've deserved it and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just go for it!

Now, more about Chloé... she refuses to admit it or even make a living of it. But if you DO need someone to help you out with wedding art direction or apartment art direction... contact me, I'll see if I can push her a little.

1 comment:

  1. there is no friend like you...
    What can i say: except that it is so confortable to breath the same air, sensibility, and to be feeded by your own friend
    i love you american girl !!
    yours
    sonia

    ReplyDelete

Spread the word

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails