Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day Dreaming #2


I had dinner with a bunch of friends and then didn't sleep enough last night. So of course, I'm day dreaming about what a nice bedroom would look like. High ceilings, high ceilings again... What I am really liking in this room is the wall covered with frames all from different materials and colors. It gives so much warmth to any space with a sense of life and a story behind each picture. I collect pictures from friends, from photographers I've worked with or when I have a coup de coeur from people I don't know. So when I get back home tonight Yvonne might see me with a hammer, knocking walls down, and hanging frames everywhere. I hear it's very relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the word

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails